Picasa 3.9 For Windows 10 Review
Popular image organizer and viewer for organizing and editing digital photos, with web albums support (Google discontinued support for the applications & the web services), originally created as freeware. Picasa has full support for windows 10, windows 7, windows 8 and windows 8.1.
- Picasa has file importing and tracking features, as well as tags, facial recognition, and collections for further sorting.
- It also offers several basic photo editing functions, including color enhancement, red eye reduction, and cropping.
- Slideshow, printing, and image timelines. Images can also be prepared for external use, such as for e-mailing or printing, by reducing file size and setting up page layouts.
- There is also integration with online photo printing services. Other simple editing features include adding text to the image. Picasa supports Google’s WebP image format as well as the JPG and most Raw image formats (RAW files).
- A user can view and edit RAW files and save the finished edit (as JPG, or other forms) without any changes to the original RAW file.
- Full screen view is available in slideshow mode, by holding down the ctrl+alt keys while in “edit view”, or by pressing the Alt G key.
- This feature is also available through the context menu of Windows Explorer, and provides a way to start the Picasa editor as well.
Download the latest version 3.9 full working for your Windows powered PC, Laptop, Notebook, Tablet.
No 3rd party installers, no adware, no toolbars, no viruses or any other harmful apps.
Disclaimer– Windows10Top does not provide any serial numbers, crack, patch, keygen activation, license key or discount for Picasa Free Download Full Version.
Install and Uninstall
How to install Picasa latest version?For installation follow these steps:
How to completely uninstall (remove) Picasa?To uninstall (remove) it from your device, follow these instructions: Uninstall completely from Windows 10
These steps are the same for windows 10, 8 & 8.1.
Picasa Latest Version 3.9 FAQs
How to make Picasa the default application?To make it as the default application among other similar apps, follow these simple steps:
N.B. Some times microsoft tells you that it is recommended to use certain application for windows 10, just ignore & click switch anyway.
You can also choose default app for specific file type or specific protocol from other options.
Picasa [64 bit / 32 bit / Portable]Does it cost anything to download from this site?
It is completely free to download any App/Game from Windows10Top.com.
Where to buy Picasa professional version with discount?
Windows 10 Top - like every one of you- likes freewares, however sometimes the good value is not for free. You will always find a cheap buying link with discount when available.What is the difference between Picasa 64 bit & Picasa 32 bit?
Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance & better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
In the other hands, 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
Picasa 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit & Windows 64 bit, but 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.What version should I download & install?
Download the latest version 3.9. Downloading the latest version ensures more stability, more bug fixes, more features & less security threats.
Updated version makes app/game works better on latest Windows 10 builds.