"Download" [email protected] ISO Burner App (2020) for Windows 10 PC/Laptop [FREE]
[email protected] ISO Burner for PC, Laptop Windows 10. Burn an ISO image file to CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-RW, DVD-RW,DL DVD+RW, HD DVD and Blu-ray Discs. Free download [email protected] ISO Burner latest version 2020 for windows 10 [64 bit, 32 bit].
[email protected] ISO Burner - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download [email protected] ISO Burner latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Burn an ISO image file to CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-RW, DVD-RW,DL DVD+RW, HD DVD and Blu-ray Discs. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by LSoft (7027).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
[email protected] ISO Burner is a simple-to-use dialog-style software to burn CD/DVD/Blu-ray ISO images compatible with the ISO 9660 standard. Automated burning is also supported.
- Many more CD/DVD/BD devices supported, as well as fewer burning errors
- Three independent burning transports are supported (SPTI,ASPI,SPTD)
- Works under User’s account (via SPTI on Vista, and SPTD transports)
- Burning mode (TAO,SAO,DAO) and number of copies to burn can automatically be specified
- Full text log with actions performed, errors and progress information is displayed
- Configuration of after-burn actions supported: Verify, Eject, Shut Down PC
- Test Mode burning is supported
- Extended device, media, and ISO file information is displayed
How to burn a CD/DVD/Blue-ray ISO Image using [email protected] ISO Burner?
- Step: Enter full path to the ISO image file to be created in the Source field.
Use the Browse button to specify the path and file name via a standard File Save As…dialog. You can also Drag & Drop files from Windows Explorer to the [email protected] ISO Burnerdialog window.
You can also place ISO file to the same directory where [email protected] ISO Burner is installed/copied. After program is launched, the ISO file will be selected automatically. A drop down list contains all ISO files burned previously, it may also help you re-select the ISO.
- Step: Insert a CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc into the burner drive.
Wait until media is properly detected and media information is displayed on the right. In the Target area verify the proper Burner to be chosen (if you have several burners), verify media information on the right, and click the BURN button.
- In the most cases, default burning options are acceptable, however you can easily customize the process of burning by specifying:
- Burning Mode: Track-at-Once, Session-at-Once, Disk-at-Once (if supported by inserted media).
- Burning Speed: either Auto-Select, or select from the list of available writing speeds. Optimal burning speed depends on the disc used and burning device capabilities. Poorly chosen burning speed may result in coaster disc. To determine the best burning speed you can make test burns or consult your device and disc manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Copies to Burn: if more than one specified — application will just wait until the next media is inserted, when burning is complete. Burning will start automatically.
- Erase Media: for Read-Write (RW) media type you can specify the Erase action explicitly.
Advanced options can be specified in the Options… dialog which is described below.
- Step: Wait until burning is complete. The log includes the actions performed, errors, and the progress. To cancel ISO image burning click the CANCEL button. After burning is complete, click the GO BACK button to burn another ISO image, or just close the application
[email protected] ISO Burner is developed and published by LSoft, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with LSoft.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.