by AIO Boot
- Section Boot CD
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-07-04
AIO Boot - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download AIO Boot latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Create a bootable USB with Grub2, Grub4dos, Syslinux, Clover and rEFInd. Boot Windows and most Linux distributions and boot via LAN. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by AIO Boot (19607).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
AIO Boot is an All-in-One bootable software for USB and HDD and considered to be one of the best Multiboot USB Creator for Windows. It does not require reformatting the drive and it can help you integrate multiple operating systems into a single drive, including Windows, Linux, Antivirus and Android…
Create a bootable USB with Grub2, Grub4dos, Syslinux, Clover and rEFInd. AIO Boot can boot Windows and most Linux distributions and boot via LAN using Tiny PXE Server.
It uses Grub2 as the default boot loader, which supports both MBR and GPT and supports booting in both Legacy BIOS and UEFI. In addition, AIO Boot also supports to install Grub4dos, rEFInd, Clover, Syslinux and Enoch Chameleon.
It uses iPXE as boot loader and uses Tiny PXE Server to initialize PXE server (HTTP and TFTP). Windows will be booted via wimboot, small utilities and DOS programs will be booted via memdisk. It also uses FreeNFS to create an NFS server to boot some Linux distributions like Ubuntu, Linux Mint.
- Support boots in both UEFI and Legacy BIOS modes.
- Supports hard drive, external hard drive and USB, including SDcard.
- Boot into Legacy mode on the GPT hard disk.
- Secure Boot support via Shim and MokManager.
- Support booting into UEFI mode from Legacy mode via Clover regardless of your computer does not support UEFI mode.
- Support boot and install OS through Network boot.
- Support to create ISO for burning to CD/DVD.
- Can be installed on multiple partitions: FAT32, NTFS
- Supports to integrate multiple Windows XP/7/8.1/10 installers into USB and HDD.
- Supports booting multiple operating systems in just one USB. Includes Linux, Android, Antivirus software, Disk utilities, Backup and recovery programs.
- Support booting WinPE and VHD.
Supports persistent mode for many Linux, Android and anti-virus programs. This means that your data will be saved after each session.
Supports identification and boot into the operating system already installed on your hard drive. Includes Windows, Linux, MacOS, FreeBSD and Android.
Supports creating a partition image (.PARTIMG) from ISO file. Use this feature if AIO Boot does not support booting it.
Boot from ISO, WIM, IMG, VHD and IMA files: AIO Boot supports booting Linux as well as other utilities from ISO, WIM, VHD, IMG and IMA files.
Grub2 File Manager: By using Grub2 File Manager, you can browse files and folders on all partitions on your computer. In addition to reading text files, it also supports booting from the files it supports.
and more …
AIO Boot is developed and published by AIO Boot, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with AIO Boot.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.