- Section Editor
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-05-08
CudaText - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download CudaText latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. A cross-platform and open source text editor, written in Lazarus. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by UVviewsoft (12108).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
CudaText is a cross-platform text editor, written in Lazarus. It is fully open source, see Wiki info.
- Code tree (tree structure of functions/classes/etc in source).
- Code folding.
- Multi-carets and multi-selections.
- Find/Replace with reg. ex.
- Plugins in Python language. Plugins can do lot of things.
- Configs in JSON. Supports lexer-specific configs.
- Tabbed UI.
- Split each tab.
- Split view for 2/3/4/6 files.
- Simple auto-completion (fixed list) for some lexers.
- Command palette (ST3 style).
- Show unprinted whitespace.
- Support for many encodings.
- Customizable hotkeys.
- Binary/Hex viewer for files of unlimited size.
Features for HTML/CSS coding:
- Smart auto-completion for HTML, CSS.
- HTML tags completion with Tab-key (Snippets plugin).
- HTML color codes (#rgb, #rrggbb) underline.
- Show pictures inside editor area (jpeg/png/gif/bmp/ico).
- Show tooltip when mouse moves over picture tag, entity, color value.
CudaText is developed and published by UVviewsoft, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with UVviewsoft.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.