"Download" DC++ App (2020) for Windows 10 PC/Laptop [FREE]
DC++ for PC, Laptop Windows 10. Open source client for Windows for the Direct Connect / Advanced Direct Connect network. Free download DC++ latest version 2020 for windows 10 [64 bit, 32 bit].
by Jacek Sieka
- Section Developer Tools
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-07-27
DC++ - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download DC++ latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Open source client for Windows for the Direct Connect / Advanced Direct Connect network. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Jacek Sieka (16809).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
DC++ is an open source client for Windows for the Direct Connect / Advanced Direct Connect network. Direct Connect allows you to share files over the Internet without restrictions or limits. The client is completely free of advertisements and has a nice, easy to use interface. Firewall and router support is integrated and it is easy and convenient to use functionality like multi-hub connections, auto-connections and resuming of downloads.
It is a highly ranked piece of software among the projects hosted at Sourceforge. With more than fifty million downloads, new users continue to find benefits from the software every day.
The DC network is a decentralized network, made up of individual servers (hubs) that users join to share files with other members on that hub. Each hub is individually run by a fellow user of the DC network, and may have certain themes to the content on the hub. Hub owners set up rules to regulate their hub as they see fit.
- No ads, spyware, or bundled software that you don’t need
- Open source software, code freely available under the GNU GPL
- Joins multiple hubs at the same time
- Multiple protocol support (ADC & NMDC)
- List of bookmark-like favorite hubs and users
- Shares large files and many files per your organization scheme
- Tiger Tree Hashes (TTH) used for file integrity
- Search across all (or selected) connected hubs by file type, size, name or hash
- Resume of downloads, with optional automatic search for alternate sources by TTH
- Logging options and configuration for chat, private messages, downloads, and uploads
- Automatic connectivity setup with autoconfiguration of UPnP and NAT-PMP routers
- MAGNET link support for linking to specific content
- Automatic and manual download priorities
DC++ is developed and published by Jacek Sieka, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with Jacek Sieka.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.