"Download" DisplayCAL App (2020) for Windows 10 PC/Laptop [FREE]
DisplayCAL for PC, Laptop Windows 10. Open Source Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS. Free download DisplayCAL latest version 2020 for windows 10 [64 bit, 32 bit].
by Florian Höch
- Section System Utility
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-07-27
DisplayCAL - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download DisplayCAL latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Open Source Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Florian Höch (22907).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
DisplayCAL (formerly known as dispcalGUI) is a display calibration and profiling solution with a focus on accuracy and versatility (in fact, the author is of the honest opinion it may be the most accurate and versatile ICC compatible display profiling solution available anywhere). At its core it relies on ArgyllCMS, an advanced open source color management system, to take measurements, create calibrations and profiles, and for a variety of other advanced color related tasks.
Calibrate and characterize your display devices using one of many supported measurement instruments, with support for multi-display setups and a variety of available options for advanced users, such as verification and reporting functionality to evaluate ICC profiles and display devices, creating video 3D LUTs, as well as optional CIECAM02 gamut mapping to take into account varying viewing conditions.
- Support of colorimeter corrections for different display device types to increase the absolute accuracy of colorimeters.
- Corrections can be imported from vendor software or created from measurements if a spectrometer is available.
- Check display device uniformity via measurements.
- Test chart editor: Create charts with any amount and composition of color patches, easy copy & paste from CGATS, CSV files (only tab-delimited) and spreadsheet applications, for profile verification and evaluation.
- Create synthetic ICC profiles with custom primaries, white- and blackpoint as well as tone response for use as working spaces or source profiles in device linking (3D LUT) transforms.
DisplayCAL is developed and published by Florian Höch, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with Florian Höch.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.