FairStars CD Ripper
- Section Audio Converter
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-07-03
FairStars CD Ripper - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download FairStars CD Ripper latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Powerful software for ripping audio CD tracks to WMA, MP3, OGG, VQF, FLAC, APE and WAV formats. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by FairStars Soft (8387).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
FairStars CD Ripper is a free powerful software for ripping audio CD tracks to WMA, MP3, OGG, VQF, FLAC, APE and WAV formats files on-the-fly. Free CDDB is supported(Querying & Submiting). It supports normalization when ripping, and also support ID3 tag. FairStars CD Ripper also supports playback with its built-in player.
Pros & Key Features
- Rips CD to WMA, MP3, OGG, VQF, FLAC, APE and WAV on-the-fly.
- Supports automatic volume adjustment(normalization) during ripping.
- Supports multiple CD/DVD drivers.
- ID3 tag support.
- Support automatic saving ID3 Tags when converting, and also support ID3 tags display and edit.
- Query and submit CD disc information from/to the freedb(the Internet Compact Disc Database).
- Audio Playback control function Support.
- Easy-to-use user-friendly interface(skin support).
FairStars CD Ripper is developed and published by FairStars Soft , Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with FairStars Soft .
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.