File Encryption XP
- Section Other Security
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Free Trial
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-03-30
File Encryption XP - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download File Encryption XP latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Encrypt files of any type, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by CP-Lab.com (15561).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
Encrypt files of any type, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents easily with File Encryption XP. It protects information against being viewed or modified without your authorization. The reliable and ultra-secure Blowfish algorithm is used for data encryption and no encryption passwords are saved within the encrypted files.
File Encryption XP encrypts files and folders using a strong Blowfish algorithm with 384-bit key. Protected files that can be decrypted without File Encryption XP is a built in program feature. You can create a self-extracting encrypted file and simply send it by mail or give it to someone on a floppy disk. If the recipient knows the password, he or she can execute this file to get the original document.
It is especially useful for working on a variety of storage devices. You could install the program on a floppy disk or a flash drive and use it on any Windows PC to which the drive is connected. File Encryption XP is optimized for working on removable media.
- encrypting files and folders using the Blowfish algorithm;
- decrypting files and folders;
- files and folders compression before encryption;
- creating self-extracting encrypted files;
- removing files and folders completely and permanently, this is called “wiping”;
- support for large files (4Gb and more);
- Windows Explorer popup menu integration;
- install the program to Removable Device such as a USB memory stick;
- File Encryption XP has a built-in customizable password generator;
- works on any removable media (under any Windows operating system);
- logs all operations to a file;
- automatically finds and groups encrypted files;
- no software backdoors into the program or files;
- no unencrypted temporary files ever created;
- memory blocks are cleared when no longer needed.
File Encryption XP is developed and published by CP-Lab.com, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with CP-Lab.com.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.