by Niko Rosvall
- Section Other Security
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-05-07
Fort - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download Fort latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Versatile file encryption and password management software for Windows. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Niko Rosvall (13047).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
Fort is a versatile file encryption and password management software for Windows. Fort offers an easy and reliable encryption of files and folders. Fort can be also used to encrypt files and directories in Onedrive, Dropbox and other similar services. Fort is used by thousands of individuals and companies around the world. Fort is available in 16 different languages and counting.
- Fort includes military grade file deleting method
- Uses AES with 256 bit keys, supports 4096 bit keyfiles
- Protect against keyloggers, supports on screen keyboards
- Always offline, no internet connection needed
- Fort includes secure, yet easy to use, password manager to keep your passwords safe
- Filenames can reveal a lot of information. With Fort you can also encrypt filenames with ease
- Pay once, use forever. No subscription. No hidden fees
- Encrypt and decrypt simply by right clicking files and folders. All this directly from your Windows explorer
Fort is developed and published by Niko Rosvall, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with Niko Rosvall.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.