- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-07-03
Gretl - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download Gretl latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Cross-platform software package for econometric analysis, written in the C programming language. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Allin Cottrell (16088).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
Gretl is a cross-platform software package for econometric analysis, written in the C programming language.
Supported formats include: own XML data files; Comma Separated Values; Excel, Gnumeric and Open Document worksheets; Stata .dta files; SPSS .sav files; Eviews workfiles; JMulTi data files; own format binary databases (allowing mixed data frequencies and series lengths), RATS 4 databases and PC-Give databases. Includes a sample US macro database. See also the gretl data page.
- Easy intuitive interface (now in French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, German, Basque, Catalan, Galician, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Czech, Traditional Chinese, Albanian, Bulgarian, Greek, Japanese and Romanian as well as English)
- A wide variety of estimators: least squares, maximum likelihood, GMM; single-equation and system methods
- Time series methods: ARIMA, a wide variety of univariate GARCH-type models, VARs and VECMs (including structural VARs), unit-root and cointegration tests, Kalman filter, etc.
- Limited dependent variables: logit, probit, tobit, sample selection, interval regression, models for count and duration data, etc.
- Panel-data estimators, including instrumental variables, probit and GMM-based dynamic panel models
- Output models as LaTeX files, in tabular or equation format
- Integrated powerful scripting language (known as hansl), with a wide range of programming tools and matrix operations
- GUI controller for fine-tuning Gnuplot graphs
- Facilities for easy exchange of data and results with GNU R, GNU Octave, Python, Ox and Stata
- Parallelization via MPI (details)
- Support for mixed time-series frequencies (MIDAS) (details)
- Support for machine learning via LIBSVM (details)
Gretl is developed and published by Allin Cottrell, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with Allin Cottrell.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.