"Download" Groupy App (2020) for Windows 10 PC/Laptop [FREE]
Groupy for PC, Laptop Windows 10. Enables you to organize multiple applications into grouped tabs on your Windows desktop! Free download Groupy latest version 2020 for windows 10 [64 bit, 32 bit].
- Section System Utility
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Free Trial
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-07-27
Groupy - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download Groupy latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Enables you to organize multiple applications into grouped tabs on your Windows desktop! Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Stardock (16089).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
Groupy enables you to organize multiple applications into grouped tabs on your Windows desktop! It is a powerful organizational tool for Windows that will keep information tabbed and organized. You can drag and drop multiple applications and documents together to group them into a tabbed interface for easy access and reference.
Straightforward and easy to use, Groupy lets you manage tabs in quick and natural ways within the browser-like interface. Tabbing between apps keeps the desktop clear of additional distractions and eliminates the need to constantly look around for and open or close multiple programs.
Save groups of applications together for future usage. Optionally add a New Tab button to quickly launch a new instance of the currently highlighted application.
- Drag and drop applications together to group them under a common tabbed interface
- Organize multiple applications and documents together for convenient access
- Group related tabs together for optimal workflow
- Save groups of applications together for future usage
- Manage tabs in quick and natural ways with the browser-like interface
- Add new tabs to existing groups quickly and easily
- Mouseover tabs to preview the window contents
- Copy files between Explorer tabs. Drag files to the target tab, pause to switch, and then into the target window.
- Automatically group instances of the same application together
Groupy is developed and published by Stardock, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with Stardock.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.