Cross-platform REST client, built on top of Electron.
Developer Floating Keyboard
Insomnia makes it possible to store, organize, and execute API requests in a beautiful and elegant interface.
Store, organize, and execute REST API requests in a beautiful and elegant interface.
Tired of copying API requests from text file to terminal? Insomnia lets you manage requests in a simple and elegant way, by providing the following core features:
– query string param builder
– organize requests in workspaces and groups
– execute requests in one click
– reusable snippets
– Swig templating
– JSON validation
– HTTP basic authentication helper
– responsive in any size window
– quick request switching (ctrl-p style)
– url encoding and decoding
– base64 encoding and decoding
– export as curl