"Download" Itasca PFC App (2020) for Windows 10 PC/Laptop [FREE]
Itasca PFC for PC, Laptop Windows 10. General purpose, distinct-element modeling (DEM) framework that is available as two- and three-dimensional programs (PFC2D and PFC3D, respectively). Free download Itasca PFC latest version 2020 for windows 10 [64 bit, 32 bit].
- Section Design
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Free Trial
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-07-28
Itasca PFC - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download Itasca PFC latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. General purpose, distinct-element modeling (DEM) framework that is available as two- and three-dimensional programs (PFC2D and PFC3D, respectively). Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Itasca (23342).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
PFC (Particle Flow Code) is a general purpose, distinct-element modeling (DEM) framework that is available as two- and three-dimensional programs (PFC2D and PFC3D, respectively). PFC Suite includes both PFC2D and PFC3D. PFC2D can also be purchased separately.
PFC models synthetic materials composed of an assembly of variably-sized rigid particles that interact at contacts to represent both granular and solid materials. PFC models simulate the independent movement (translation and rotation) and interaction of many rigid particles that may interact at contacts based on an internal force and moment.
Particle shapes can include disks in 2D, or spheres in 3D, rigidly connected “clumps” of disks in 2D, or spheres in 3D, and convex polygons in 2D or polyhedra in 3D. Contact mechanics obey particle-interaction laws that update internal forces and moments. PFC includes twelve built-in contact models with the facility to add custom C++ User-Defined Contact Models (UDMs).
- Powerful calculation engine for accurate and flexible simulation
- Powerful scripting languages (FISH and Python) are built-in, providing model customization, monitoring, automation, and parametrization as well as access to advanced Python libraries (updated to Python 3) for graphics, mathematics, and graphical user interface manipulation
- Advanced and customizable graphical user interface.
- Twelve built-in contact models for both granular assemblies and intact and jointed materials
- C++ Plug-in for custom FISH intrinsic functions and new contact models
- Thermal solution analysis
- Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD) commands and functions to connect PFC to third-party CFD software.
- Automatically creates clumped particle templates from DXF or STL surface files
- No annual maintenance fees or CPU limits
- Material-Modeling Support environment for calibrating and testing (compression, diametral-compression, and direct-tension tests) models (linear, bonded, flat-jointed, and smooth-jointed)
- Pavement-Design Package environment for modeling unsaturated granular materials containing geogrids
- Integrated online documentation and supplied example projects
- Proven with over 24 years of use across a wide variety of applications by Itasca consultants, industry, universities, and government agencies worldwide
Itasca PFC is developed and published by Itasca, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with Itasca.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.