- Section Notes & Organizer
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Free Trial
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-05-29
iThoughts - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download iThoughts latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Mind mapping app for Windows and a great tool for presenting your ideas to colleague. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by toketaWare (23600).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
iThoughts is a mind mapping app for Windows. It is a great tool for presenting your ideas to colleague. If you’re totally new to mind mapping then it’s worth having a quick look at this Wikipedia page – but basically it’s a great way to visually organise your thoughts and ideas in a broadly hierarchical format. Below is the Welcome map I ship with the Windows version of iThoughts. This gives you an idea of the type of diagram you can create.
Mindmapping enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.
• Task lists.
• Project planning.
• Goal setting.
• Course Notes/Revision.
• Meeting Notes.
Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop application formats:
…plus import only support for Novamind, XMind, iMindmap, Scapple, CMAP, MindGenius, SimpleMind, MindMeister, Plain Text
• MS Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
• MS Word/Pages (DOCX)
• Flashcard (Quizlet.com / Cram.com)
• Drag/Drop/Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other apps
• Upload and download community generated maps from Biggerplate.com
Flexible Topic Attributes:
• Colour / Shape
• Images / Icons
• Rich text (using Markdown)
• Hyperlinks (websites, other maps, other topics)
• Callouts / Floating topics
• Named relationships between topics
• Style support (predefined collections of colors, fonts, shapes etc.)
• Assign start/due date, effort, progress, priority, cost and resources
Advanced Mindmap Features:
- Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
- Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
- Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
- Over 100 builtin icons and 90 clipart images
- Over 30 background canvas patterns (with option to import more.)
- 10 system ‘Map Styles’ (with option to import more.)
- Presentation mode.
- Rule based sorting – including option to sort continuously.
- Encrypted, password protected maps.
- Outline View.
Presenting using iThoughts
- The idea is that you configure the map as you want it presented (expanding/collapsing the branches etc) then select those topics you want to focus on – then save that snapshot as a slide.
- The current zoom level and scroll position is NOT saved as part of the slide – this is set automatically when you run the presentation (the selected topics will be centered and zooming will follow the current zoom settings.)
- The order of the slides can be changed in the slide picker window.
- Presentations are stored inside the map itself – meaning you can only have one presentation per map.
- PDF/PowerPoint slide notes can be created automatically – just tap on the Share toolbar button at the bottom of the slide picker window. NB: PDF is Mac only and PPTX is Windows only.
- If you change the theme of the map then you may want to refresh the slide thumbnails – you can do this by clicking on the Refresh button at the bottom of the slide picker window.
iThoughts Mind Map Anatomy for Windows
- Toggle between note Edit/View mode
- Create child topic
- Create sibling topic
- Create callout topic
- Create relationship (if 2 topics selected)
- Create boundary
- Change topic color
- Change topic text font
- Change topic task settings (start/due date, priority, progress etc)
- Share (export the map)
- Quick (text) filter
- Notes window (pull down from under toolbar)
- Zoom settings
- Focus mode (everything but the selected branch is ‘dimmed’)
- Topic/Word count summary
- Choose predefined map Style
- Configure current Style settings
- Add stock image to topic
- Add stock icon to topic
- Show/hide the sidebar.
iThoughts is developed and published by toketaWare, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with toketaWare.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.