Java JDK (Development Kit)
- Section IDE & Studios
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-05-07
Java JDK (Development Kit) - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download Java JDK (Development Kit) latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Lets you develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Oracle (12031).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
Java JDK (Development Kit) lets you develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers. Provides rich user interface, performance, versatility, portability, and security that today’s applications require. It includes a private JVM and a few other resources to finish the development of a Java Application.
- appletviewer – this tool can be used to run and debug Java applets without a web browser
- apt – the annotation-processing tool
- extcheck – a utility that detects JAR file conflicts
- idlj – the IDL-to-Java compiler. This utility generates Java bindings from a given Java IDL file.
- jabswitch – the Java Access Bridge. Exposes assistive technologies on Microsoft Windows systems.
- java – the loader for Java applications. This tool is an interpreter and can interpret the class files generated by the javac compiler. Now a
- single launcher is used for both development and deployment. The old deployment launcher, jre, no longer comes with Sun JDK, and
- instead it has been replaced by this new java loader.
- javac – the Java compiler, which converts source code into Java bytecode
- javadoc – the documentation generator, which automatically generates documentation from source code comments
- jar – the archiver, which packages related class libraries into a single JAR file. This tool also helps manage JAR files.
- javafxpackager – tool to package and sign JavaFX applications
- jarsigner – the jar signing and verification tool
- javah – the C header and stub generator, used to write native methods
- javap – the class file disassembler
- javaws – the Java Web Start launcher for JNLP applications
- JConsole – Java Monitoring and Management Console
- jdb – the debugger
- jhat – Java Heap Analysis Tool (experimental)
- jinfo – This utility gets configuration information from a running Java process or crash dump. (experimental)
- jmap Oracle jmap – Memory Map– This utility outputs the memory map for Java and can print shared object memory maps or heap
- memory details of a given process or core dump. (experimental)
- jmc – Java Mission Control
- jps – Java Virtual Machine Process Status Tool lists the instrumented HotSpot Java Virtual Machines (JVMs) on the target system.
Java JDK (Development Kit) is developed and published by Oracle, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with Oracle.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.