- Section Password Manager
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-05-08
KeePassXC - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download KeePassXC latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Free and open-source password manager. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by KeePassXC Team (21590).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
KeePassXC is a free and open-source password manager. Built using Qt5 libraries, making it a multi-platform application which can be run on Linux, Windows, and macOS. KeePassXC uses the KeePass 2.x password database format as the native format. Wikipedia
You shouldn’t waste your time trying to remember and type your passwords. It can store your passwords safely and auto-type them into your everyday websites and applications. The complete database is always encrypted with the industry-standard AES (alias Rijndael) encryption algorithm using a 256 bit key. KeePassXC uses a database format that is compatible with KeePass Password Safe. Your wallet works offline and requires no Internet connection.
KeePassXC is a community fork of KeePassX, the cross-platform port of KeePass for Windows. Every feature works cross-platform and was thoroughly tested on multiple systems to provide users with the same look and feel on every supported operating system. This includes the beloved Auto-Type feature.
- Secure storage of passwords and other private data with AES, Twofish or ChaCha20 encryption
- Cross-platform, runs on Linux, Windows and macOS without modifications
- File format compatibility with KeePass2, KeePassX, MacPass, KeeWeb and many others (KDBX 3.1 and 4.0)
- SSH Agent integration
- Auto-Type on all supported platforms for automagically filling in login forms
- Key file and YubiKey challenge-response support for additional security
- TOTP generation (including Steam Guard)
- CSV import from other password managers (e.g., LastPass)
- Command line interface
- Stand-alone password and passphrase generator
- Password strength meter
- Custom icons for database entries and download of website favicons
- Database merge functionality
- Automatic reload when the database was changed externally
KeePassXC is developed and published by KeePassXC Team, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with KeePassXC Team.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.