- Section PDF & E-Book Tools
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-05-08
PDFCreator - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download PDFCreator latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. A free pdf converter tool. Converts every printable document to PDF and many other formats. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by pdfforge GmbH (2414).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
PDFCreator is a free pdf converter tool, it converts every printable document to PDF and many other formats. Professional features allow you to control and secure your output to achieve the results you desire.
It will remain free forever. You may use it at home, in your company and may even give it to your friends and colleagues.
Advantages & Main Features
Free to use PDFCreator at home or at work
- Convert your Documents to PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF and more.
- Merge multiple documents to one file.
- Profiles make frequently used settings available with one click.
- Use automatic saving to have a fully automated PDF printer.
- We take care of the complexity and make converting PDFs simple for you.
- Compress and resize images to reduce the file size.
- Encrypt your PDFs with AES and protect them with a password.
- Prevent unauthorized access to your PDFs by changing the security settings.
- Use the COM interface to control PDFCreator from your application.
- Coming soon: With our corporate subscription you will get access to our MSI setup for easy deployment through Active Directory.
PDFCreator is developed and published by pdfforge GmbH, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with pdfforge GmbH.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.