by Wen Jia Liu
- Section System Utility
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-07-05
Process Hacker - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download Process Hacker latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. A free, powerful, multi-purpose tool that helps you monitor system resources, debug software and detect malware. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Wen Jia Liu (19886).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
A free, powerful, multi-purpose tool that helps you monitor system resources, debug software and detect malware. Graphs and statistics allow you quickly to track down resource hogs and runaway processes. See what programs have active network connections, and close them if necessary. Get real-time information on disk access.
View detailed stack traces with kernel-mode, WOW64 and .NET support. Go beyond services.msc: create, edit and control services.
Note: If you are running Process Hacker from a USB drive, you may want to save Process Hacker’s settings there as well. To do this, create a blank file named “ProcessHacker.exe.settings.xml” in the same directory as ProcessHacker.exe. You can do this using Windows Explorer:
- Make sure “Hide extensions for known file types” is unticked in Tools > Folder options > View.
- Right-click in the folder and choose New > Text Document.
- Rename the file to ProcessHacker.exe.settings.xml (delete the “.txt” extension).
Process Hacker uses a kernel-mode driver, KProcessHacker, to assist with certain functionality. This includes:
- Capturing kernel-mode stack traces
- More efficiently enumerating process handles
- Retrieving names for file handles
- Retrieving names for EtwRegistration objects
- Setting handle attributes
Process Hacker has several advantages over Process Explorer:
- Open source and can be modified or redistributed.
- More customizable.
- Shows services, network connections, disk activity, and much more!
- Better for debugging and reverse engineering.
Process Hacker is developed and published by Wen Jia Liu, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with Wen Jia Liu.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.