- Section File Sharing & P2P
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-05-07
qBittorrent - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download qBittorrent latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Fast and efficient bittorent client and considered as the best free µTorrent alternative with no ads. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by qBittorrent (328).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
qBittorrent is a free, fast and efficient BitTorrent client based on Qt toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar with simple utorrent-like user interface. An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible. Download torrent files easily, extremely fast with no annoying ads. qBittorrent for Windows 10 PC is a fast and Efficient, Simple µTorrent-like User Interface, All Bittorrent extensions, Remote control through a Web user interface. Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents, Support of UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding, Multilingual and Advanced RSS support with download filters are the main features.
qBittorrent Key Features & Benefits
Fast and Efficient: qBittorrent is considered to be the best free utorrent alternative without the annoying ads. It has almost all the utorrent features; super fast, light weight, low resource consumption and the most important, it is free.
Simple µTorrent-like User Interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Torrent Search Engine: Simultaneous search in most famous BitTorrent search sites. Per-category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Movies)
All Bittorrent extensions: DHT, Peer Exchange, Full encryption, Magnet/BitComet URIs, …
Remote control through a Web user interface: Nearly identical to the regular UI, all in Ajax
Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing | Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents
- Integrated torrent search engine
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader
- Good internationalization
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP
- Cross platform (Linux, Mac Os, Windows)
- Very lightweight
- Torrent queueing and prioritizing
- Control over files in a torrent (filtering, prioritizing)
- Nice µTorrent-like interface with Qt4 toolkit (qBittorrent v2.x)
- IP filtering (eMule dat files or PeerGuardian files)
- Peer display with country and hostname resolution (qBittorrent v2.x)
Support of UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding.
Multilingual: Available in ~41 languages (Unicode support)
Tool for torrent creation
Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
Bandwidth scheduler, IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible) and IPv6 compliant
Sequential downloading (aka “Download in order”)
Available on most platforms: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD
How to Use qBitTorrent
qBittorrent is developed and published by qBittorrent, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with qBittorrent.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.