Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT)
- Section Remote Control
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-04-07
Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Lets IT administrators manage Windows Server from a remote computer. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Microsoft (772).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
Allows IT administrators and users to manage Windows Server from a remote computer. The default configuration opens only those ports and enables only those services required for remote management to work.
It allows administrators to run snap-ins and tools on a remote computer to manage features, roles and role services.
It can be installed on professional or enterprise editions of the Windows operating system. Remote Server Administration Tools or RSAT for Windows 10 cannot be installed on Home or Standard editions of Windows.
Essential Features and Tools
- Active Directory Certificate Services Tools and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS) Tools and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) Tools.
- DHCP Server Tools, DNS Server Tools, Fax Server Tools, Hyper-V™ Tools and File Services Tools
- Network Policy and Access Services Tools, Print and Document Services Tools and Remote Desktop Services Tools
- Web Server (IIS) Tools and Windows Deployment Services Tools
Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) is developed and published by Microsoft, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with Microsoft.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.