Ron’s HTML Cleaner
- Section Developer Tools
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-07-05
Ron’s HTML Cleaner - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download Ron’s HTML Cleaner latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. HTML Cleaner to process and clean HTML data in a smart and efficient way. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Aaron Stewart (14642).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
Ron’s HTML Cleaner is a HTML Cleaner to process and clean HTML data in a smart and efficient way. It is perfect for cleaning HTML generated by rich editors (such as Word), before being published to SharePoint, on a Content Management System (CMS), or Blog.
The HTML Cleaner contains the ability to clean, or alter, a source HTML document or page, through the use of Cleaners. Cleaners are made up of a list of operations that can be build, saved and applied to an HTML document as required. The layout of the HTML Cleaner makes the comparison of the original document (or HTML source) with the processed view very clear.
Any number of rules can be combined in any order to satisfy almost all Cleaning needs. Complex rule sets can be saved to give instant access to frequently used Cleaning tasks.
With two or three clicks HTML can be Cleaned: select a Cleaner, click Paste, click Copy All. Job done!
Lays out the HTML to enhance the visibility of the structure, and list links and images separately.
Processes the source HTML in the blink of an eye to give instant visual feedback of the document before and after Cleaning.
- Formatting Options
- Remove Empty Tags
- Remove HTML Comments
- Combine any number of rules in a Cleaner Any number of rules can be combined into Cleaners and saved allowing total flexibility and fast operation.
- Save Cleaners Saved Cleaners are listed above the processed page for quick retrieval.
- Live preview Instant preview of the page after being cleaned by a Cleaner.
- Batch Processing Scan a directory (and sub-directories) to process 100’s of HTML files in seconds.
- Content Extraction Show the content (text and pictures) of a web page with no ‘distraction’.
- Link and Resource Extraction View lists of links and resources from a web page.
Ron’s HTML Cleaner is developed and published by Aaron Stewart, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with Aaron Stewart.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.