TuneFab Apple Music Converter enables you to convert protected Apple Music, M4P songs and audiobooks downloaded from iTunes and Audible to DRM-free MP3, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A, etc. at up to 16X faster speed with lossless quality.
Developer TuneFab Software Inc
As we all know, the Apple Music tracks are encrypted with DRM (Digital Rights Management), which limits you to enjoy Apple Music on specific devices such as iPhone, Android smartphone and Windows PC. So, you can’t transfer and listen to Apple Music on your MP3 Player, game console, car audio, etc. And when you cancel the Apple Music subscription, all the tracks you downloaded will be lost.
To solve these problems, you can get help from TuneFab Apple Music Converter.
1. Convert Apple Music to MP3/M4A Apple Music Converter lets you convert Apple Music to common audio file formats including MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A and AAC. After that, you can play Apple Music songs on any devices, including playing Apple Music on iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, MP3 player, Android tablets, Windows phones, PS4, PS3, Xbox and more.
2. Convert iTunes M4B and Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks You can strip DRM from AA/AAX audiobook and convert AA/AAX to MP3 or M4A with full ID3 tags and chapter information. You are also allowed to convert iTunes M4B audiobooks to MP3, AC3, etc.
3. Extract Audio from iTunes Video This program empowers you to extract audio files from iTunes movies, Music Video, TV shows and Podcasts directly.
4. Intelligently Recognize and Keep ID3 Tags TuneFab Apple Music Converter can auto-get music information, including Artwork and Metadata info such as title, artist, album, year, track number and genre. And keep them in output MP3, M4A files after conversion. It also allows you to edit the ID3 tags and metadata info manually.
5. Detailed information about Apple Music Converter
The latest Version: V.6.3.2
Support System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32&64bits)
Support Input format: All iTunes supported audio formats, including Apple Music, M4P, protected AAC, AAC, MP3, M4B/M4A audiobooks, Audible AA/AAX, etc.
Support output formats: MP3, AC3, M4A, AAC, AIFF, FLAC and AU.