by Empty Loop
- Section File Manager
- Update: 1.9.2 version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-05-29
Unlocker - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download Unlocker latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Easily delete, rename and move locked files/folders with simple clicks. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Empty Loop (305).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
Unlocker is a small, light and yet efficient windows utility that enables you from deleting, moving and renaming locked files. Unlocker on Windows 10 can run in command line. Very powerful and efficient with very low resources consumption.
Unlocker is the Ultimate Solution When
- Had an annoying message with:.
- “file can not be deleted” when deleting file or folder.
- Access is denied.
- Source or destination file may be in use.
- File is in use by another program user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Unlocker is developed and published by Empty Loop, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with Empty Loop.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.