- Section Design
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Free Trial
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-05-08
VentSim Design - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download VentSim Design latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Full 3D modelling, with smooth rotation, zoom and pan. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Howden Simsmart (23057).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
VentSim Design is a full 3D modelling, with smooth rotation, zoom and pan based on incompressible flow simulation routines and includes dynamic animated 3D graphics showing real airway dimensions and shapes together with animated air flows.
VentSim™ Standard is a lower cost version based on incompressible flow simulation routines and includes dynamic animated 3D graphics showing real airway dimensions and shapes together with animated air flows.
VentSim™ Advanced uses advanced compressible flow modelling, including automatic density and fan curve adjustment, automatic natural ventilation simulation and prediction of temperatures and humidity due to rock strata, auto compression, diesel equipment and electric motors.
VentSim™ Premium includes all features of VentSim™ Advanced as well as VentFIRE™ fire simulation, VentLog™ ventilation survey record software, and the optional LiveView™ remote data connection and display module.
- Hardware Acceleration – fast, smooth 3D display of any complexity on most modern computers
- Animated airflows and fans – airflows move in real time through network,
- Metric/Imperial units – can be mixed if required.
- DXF Import – import centrelines and solids from CAD packages for rapid building of VentSim networks
- Up to 60,000 network airways
- Variable speed and reversible fans – fans can be reversed with reduced performance for emergency simulation.
- Distributon prediction – distribute smoke or other contaminants through a network
- Sourcing concentration – show upstream paths and concentrations of contaminated (or fresh) airflow
VentSim Design is developed and published by Howden Simsmart, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with Howden Simsmart.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.