VeryPDF DWG to Vector Converter
- Section PDF & E-Book Tools
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Free Trial
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-05-07
VeryPDF DWG to Vector Converter - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download VeryPDF DWG to Vector Converter latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Windows-based application designed to provide users an easy and convenient way to convert AutoCAD files such as DWG files and DXF files, to PDF or vector image files. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by VeryPDF (19391).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
VeryPDF DWG to Vector Converter is a Windows-based application designed to provide users an easy and convenient way to convert AutoCAD files such as DWG files and DXF files, to PDF or vector image files in the formats like WMF, SWF, EMF, PS, SVG, EPS, XPS, HPGL, and PCL.
It can convert CAD files to vector files of WMF, SWF, EMF, PS, SVG, EPS, XPS, HPGL, and PCL. It also support export CAD files to PDF files. With this application, you can easily save your CAD files in multiple file formats.
It also supports color and black-and-white color modes to save output vector files. It also can set page width and height in the unit of point. You may also set the print resolution in DPI for created vector images.
- Input file formats: AutoCAD file formats like DWG and DXF.
- Output file formats: PDF, and regular vector image formats including WMF, SWF, EMF, PS, SVG, EPS, XPS, HPGL, PCL, etc.
- Support batch conversion.
- Support general output setting like color mode setting.
- Support advanced output setting like font setting, resolution setting, and page size setting.
- Show the progress of conversion in the interface.
- Automatically open the result file after conversion.
- Show the output folder when conversion is finished.
- The interface is interactive and user friendly.
- Independent application which does not require AutoCAD or other CAD software installed on the computer.
- Create a vector file for each view within a CAD file.
- Append no affix to filenames for single page files.
- Automatically show the folder when the conversion is finished.
VeryPDF DWG to Vector Converter is developed and published by VeryPDF, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with VeryPDF.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.