"Download" Virtual Audio Cable App (2020) for Windows 10 PC/Laptop [FREE]
Virtual Audio Cable for PC, Laptop Windows 10. Allows you to connect audio applications to each other. Free download Virtual Audio Cable latest version 2020 for windows 10 [64 bit, 32 bit].
- Section Other
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-07-28
Virtual Audio Cable - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download Virtual Audio Cable latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Allows you to connect audio applications to each other. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Muzychenko (21492).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
Virtual Audio Cable software (VAC), allows you to connect audio applications to each other. VAC routes audio signals (streams) between such connected applications, keeping as low latency as possible. You definitely know that traditional hardware audio devices (CD/LP player, FM receiver, equalizer, amplifier etc.) may be connected together by electric (analog or digital) cables. Windows audio application can produce (play back) and/or record sounds (audio signals) too. With VAC, you can transmit sounds from any application to any other.
VAC simulates an audio adapter (card) and provides a set of virtual audio devices named Virtual Cables. The “Virtual Cable” term is used only in VAC description, as a placeholder. Actual device/endpoint names that you will see in applications’ windows, are different.
Each Virtual Cable has a pair of audio endpoints: input (recording) and output (playback). Inside each cable, these endpoints are connected to each other. All digital audio data sent (played) to the output endpoint by a “source” application, are implicitly transferred to the input endpoint. So it can be retrieved (recorded) by another (destination) application:
VAC delivers audio signals completely inside the computer. No audio hardware is required. There is no quality loss (if no format conversion and/or volume control are involved).
Use VAC to connect various audio applications together:
- Internet Telephony/VoIP/SIP/voice messengers (Skype, Ventrilo, MicroSIP).
- Live mixing/DJ (vMix, Mixxx, VirtualDJ, VoiceMeeter Banana/Potato).
- Live broadcasting (Open Broadcaster/OBS Studio, WireCast, VidBlasterX. SAM Broadcaster).
- Speech synthesis/recognition (Google Text-to-Spech/Speech-to-Text, Dragon Naturally Speaking).
- Software synthesizers and studio/DAW (Ableton, Acid, AudioMulch, Band-in-a-Box, Bidule, Cakewalk/Sonar, Cubase, FL Studio,
- GarageBand, Logic, MiniMoog, n-Track, Nuendo, Reaktor, REAPER, Reason, Samplitude, Traktor, Vegas).
- Audio editors/recorders (Audacity, Adobe Audition, GoldWave, WaveLab, Sound Forge).
- Virtual Machines (VMware Player/Workstation, VirtualBox, Hyper-V).
- Amateur and software-defined radio (Flex Radio, PowerSDR, HAM Radio Deluxe, HamSphere, HDSDR, Fldigi, SDR-Radio, WSJT-X, JTDX).
Virtual Audio Cable is developed and published by Muzychenko, Windows10Top.com is not directly affiliated with Muzychenko.
Windows10Top is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.