WinASO Disk Cleaner Latest Free Trial
WinASO Disk Cleaner - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download WinASO Disk Cleaner [64 bit / 32 bit]
WinASO Disk Cleaner 2020 Latest Version Related Applications
WinASO Disk Cleaner Description for Windows 10
Download WinASO Disk Cleaner latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Detect and wipe away all the junk files on your computer. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by X.M.Y. International (11482).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
WinASO Disk Cleaner can quickly detect and wipe away all the junk files on your computer. It immediately frees up huge valuable disk space and boosts your system speed while never affecting system’s normal running process.
The professional drive cleaner only requires 2 mouse clicks – “Scan” & “Delete” to safely remove junk files and free up your disk space.
- High-speed scanner scans for junk files everywhere within a few seconds.
- Automatically screens out system-sensitive files.
- Detailed scanning report lists all the junk files found with its entire path and size information. You can simply click “Delete” to remove all or
- uncheck to keep a file/files.
- Allow to sort the scan result based on file name, path or size by simply clicking the column title.
- Option to select any drive or just single click to scan all.
- The scanning process can be paused and resumed at any time.
Customize Settings for Drive Cleaner
For advanced computer users, we provide many custom options to let users manipulate the drive cleaner by themselves. The default program scanning settings are automatically checked and can be modified as well.
- Besides the default settings, provide additional “Search” and “Delete” options such as “include system files”, “search for 0 bytes files” and “delete junk files permanently”.
- Allow to manage the “Include” filter so that user can decide which file types should be included in the disk scan.
- Allow to manage the “Exclude” filter so that user can decide which file types should be excluded in the disk scan.
- Allow to manage the “Exclude Path” so that user can decide which file path should be excluded in the disk scan.
- Provide “Default” button to let user restore the default program settings.
App, Game Search