XMedia Recode Latest Freeware
XMedia Recode - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download XMedia Recode [64 bit / 32 bit]
XMedia Recode 2020 Latest Version Related Applications
XMedia Recode Description for Windows 10
Download XMedia Recode latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. A free All-In-One video converter and audio converter tool. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Sebastian Dörfler (13112).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
XMedia Recode is a video and audio transcoding program for Microsoft Windows developed by Sebastian Dörfler. It can convert unprotected DVDs or DVD files to any supported output file. It features a drag-and-drop style interface and uses job queuing and batch processing to automate the task of transcoding multiple files.
- Output to “Video and Audio”, “Video only” or “Audio only”
- Copy video and/or audio tracks from input file (to avoid conversion)
- Presets (called Profiles) for various media devices (e.g. PS3, Xbox 360, iPhone, PSP, Zune and more)
- Multiple languages (German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Russian)
- Includes a Bitrate-Calculator that can calculate the required video bitrate to achieve a desired filesize based on various Media (CD, DVD, \memory cards, etc.) Allows users to choose a percentage of the media for fine controlling.
- Supports multiple Audio Tracks
- Displays basic media info about each video using MediaInfo. A more detailed view can be accessed from the right click context menu for each video.
- Supports batch processing when multiple videos are selected in the main interface (via ctrl+click or shift+click). Multiple highlighted jobs will all have the same conversion settings and multiple jobs will be added simultaneously.
- Supports adding external audio tracks and subtitles files.
App, Game Search